We worked with Jason's mom, sister, and extended female family to do a tree for Jason's grandma who passed away a couple of years ago. Pam did an amazing job with the tree and it ended up selling for $3500. WOW! I mean, it is all for the children, Primary Children's hospital that is.
Syd is standing by her great grandma's photo.
The tree - it was beautiful.
The kids love to go to the festival and play all of the games and look at the trees each year.
And they love their grandma.
The bubble machine.
And they got to sit with Santa. Sydney is asking Santa for 'cars 2' the movie and Jake is asking for 'little cars'. I think he means matchbox cars. We'll go with that.
1 comments:
This looks like an amazing event! I am looking for something like that around Madison. I love Christmas traditions!
Post a Comment