These are my cute parents.
A couple of weeks before Christmas I was at Costco and almost passed out when I saw this orange 240 z. My dad bought that exact car for himself in the 70's and loved it as much as a man should love a car. When I gave him the car on Christmas, my mom told me how he bought it without telling her and it just showed up on the driveway one evening. My mother joked that he would be buried in his orange 240 z, but before their mission to Germany a few years ago, he sold it. I believe with this gift I have now secured my position as the favorite child... sorry Trevor.
1 comments:
i was soo curious what the present you got him was (you hinted to your mom you got something small & perfect). And this was PERFECT!!
Post a Comment