Friday, December 2, 2011

Big Boy!


The end of October brought a big boy bed for Jake.  We have had some "hand me over" furniture from Jason's grandma and then his sister Ashley, over to us - waiting for us to refinish and put together for Jake.  I finally got it done.  It looks great and he loves his big boy bed.

This week we have gotten serious about potty training.  I like to call him Captain Underpants.  He is doing pretty well, but the funny thing about it is he does his best when he is wearing a shirt and underwear, for some reason that combo helps him remember better.  As soon as I throw pants into that mixture he has an accident.  It's so interesting how every child does things their own way.  Way to be big Jake.  But, please stop growing up.

2 comments:

Katie said...

We're on this same chapter with our little guy.

Rob and Marseille said...

we are getting bunkbeds soon- yikes!