Thursday, July 22, 2010

Syd's hilarious comments

Yesterday we went to see a new baby but she wasn't home. We drove to the car wash instead. Syd was quite dissapointed and started talking about how much she loves babies. Recently, she has asked every few weeks if we can have a new baby. During our conversation yesterday I told her maybe one day Heavenly Father would send us a new baby. She then asked "what's his phone number?"

On our way home from the car wash I heard her mumbling about something and picked up "girls marry boys and boys marry girls". She kept talking to herself "I like Josh" (a 12 year old boy in our neighborhood) "sometimes I think about Josh, like a movie" The best I can translate that one is sometimes she dreams about him or daydreams about him. I cracked up, but then realized I could be in trouble if our 4 year old is daydreaming about boys.

1 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

Those are classic! How cute. I wish I knew what Madison was thinking half the time:-)