Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boating

Our ward campout was a couple of weekends ago and our good friends let us boat with them. Jake was unhappy for a while ... I chalked it up to the life jacket. He kept crying for Jason out on the tube. I had no idea that he wanted to BE ON the tube. But once we got him out there he was all smiles.

After he got his turn on the tube he was happy and waved at everyone while they had their turns at various water sports.

Sydney and 'the boys' as she says. On the left (our left) is her not-so-secret crush Josh. "I love Josh" we hear that all of the time. Too bad he's almost 14 sweetie. She'll figure it out. She knows she's marrying Payne anyway.



Syd was hilarious with these ladies. The entire time she was on the tube with them she was just chatting it up. Syd really enjoys boating and has been asking Lincoln to take her out so she was one happy camper.

0 comments: