This last weekend, Jason and I celebrated our 6th anniversary sans children in Vegas. Thank you to Jason's mom for watching our children for 4 days.
We had a couple of nights stay from a time share presentation, so we went. The hotel was slightly ghetto, but totally worth it! Please excuse the hair in this photo. We had 20 minutes to shower and get ready for dinner. We shouldn't have cut it that close. However, the food was delicious. I love you Maggianos.
Our vegas stalkers:
Our good friends from here were in vegas for work, so we hung out! I think they follow us, but I like it that way. Thanks Draneys for the good laughs. And thank you for introducing us to Maggianos. Yum. I made myself sick. Seriously. But still, yum. And chelsie, the fact that you actually had time to do your hair made me look really bad. Thanks for that.
My sister and her family and my brother and his wife also live in Vegas so we had a great time partying with them. Happy Birthday Becky!
My favorite parts about vegas: food, sleeping, Bellagio water shows, shopping, more food, no time commitments, the dance (that's for you chelsie), swimming, seeing my family, a trip to the temple, and more shopping.
It was fabulous to have some time together with Jason. I was really missing the kids by the drive home which was fabulous. It was fun to meet up with them and get happy big hugs from these two littles. It's good for the soul to get away.
4 comments:
I actually thought when I saw the picture, "Oooh, I should grow my hair out again." You look great!
Yeah that picture of me should have been deleted, I'm all squinty. So we're even...you not doing your hair and squinty eyed me! It was fun though. Sorry you made yourself sick!
Fun! Gotta love time share trips, right? Happy anniversary to you guys!
looks like fun! so nice to have yout mother in law around. maybe she can watch your kids when you come out here????
Post a Comment