At the grocery store today we were ringing up our items in self check-out. Sydney LOVES to scan the items and put them in the bag. As I was paying, she started loading the groceries into the cart.
The next part was a bit of a blur, but I did register that I was being showered with something... Sierra Mist.
As Sydney was loading the groceries, she dropped the 2 liter bottle of soda and it totally exploded out of the lid. The top of my head had soda on it,the cashier dude who mans the self checkout had it in his hair also. Jake enjoyed stomping in the puddle of soda and screamed when I picked him up. It was a bit ridiculous!
As we were finally leaving they were talking about how the soda made it 2 check stands away. We were all a bit dumbfounded, none of us had ever seen anything like it! As we were getting in the car Sydney said to me "my skin smells delicious!"
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
1 comments:
LOL!! I love that she took the positive out of a "sticky" situation.
Post a Comment