Sydney's birthday was in the middle of May and I am just getting around to posting about it. There you go, that's just how I am! Syd had a cowboy party and it was tons of fun!
This was one of my favorite parts - the stick horse race!
I can't believe this girl is four. She loves preschool and making cards. Grandma Pam gave her a card making kit for her birthday and she has spent HOURS making them. Sydney loves to write and is learning to read. I am amazed at how her brain works and how excited she is about information. She makes us laugh every day with her antics and we are thrilled to have her in our family.
For those of you thinking, wow, I didn't care to know all of that feeling stuff, I understand but this is as close as I am getting to a journal so I had to put it somewhere. :)
3 comments:
cute cake and nice work on the fondant to you and callan! :)
i don't think your 'feelings' are over the top for the blog. I think it was short and sweet.
sorry we missed the party!
You made that cake? Wowsers! That's far above any gingerbread house I've ever made!
Post a Comment