Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dirty

Jake needs a haircut! I think his long hair has been fun, but now that it's finally warmed up, it's just sweaty. So, come tomorrow, this little boy will be all fixed up.

And of course Sydney had to have her picture taken...
I LOVE spring time. It's warm outside and we've been stuck in the house for months so the kids and I have been outside each day for hours. The one downside... they are FILTHY!

Jake was wearing a white polo today, well it was white for the first 30 minutes until he went outside. The kid is a dirt magnet. He plays with it, eats it, and rolls around in it. Shiesh. I guess I should just be grateful that we live in the age of indoor plumbing. Baths and laundry - my daily schedule.


1 comments:

Ang Ballard said...

I hate to say that boys will always get dirty. I keep hoping mine will grow out of it, but they haven't so far... Thank heavens for Shout and Tide!