Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Jake

Our little guy was born on Wednesday weighing 8lbs 1oz. I love his hair! This pic is right before we left the hospital on Friday.
Is there a better feeling in the world?

Okay, so I took this from my hospital bed and it wasn't the best angle or picture, my fault. Can you tell we'd been up a lot that night?!? Jason has been a great help throughout this whole thing. Jake and Syd are lucky to have such a great dad.


Right after his first bath - I don't think he was quite sold on being out of the womb.
The proud big sister! Sydney is a great little helper and is very protective of her baby.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! I've been checking your blog all week because I had a feeling Jake was coming soon. He is beautiful, and I'm insanely jealous of the hair. I can't believe how big he was!! You look emaciated lying in the bed. I bet you have no weight to lose after having such a big boy! Sorry to ramble, but I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to hear all about life with two little ones!! Congrats to you, Jason, and Syd!! Welcome little Jake!!

C C & R said...

He is seriously so cute! Jayne is super excited to have a new friend!

Ashley said...

Wow, Congratulations!
And Brittany, you look great! I can hardly believe you just had a baby!
Great name too! I hope you are all doing great!!

Jessica Munk said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable! And you look so good and happy in that picture!

Elise said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for your family. He is adorable, and I love that hair! I think he and Sydney definitely look like brother and sister.

Katie said...

CONGRATS! That is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys. Jake is so sweet and Sydney I am sure is a great big sister. I hope you are sleeping...:)

Emily and Danny said...

CONGRATS!!! I just looked at your blog today. He is adorable. You look amazing! I hope things are going great.