Monday, January 26, 2009

She is well rounded

Today I was doing laundry and Sydney decided she's the one who was going to get it out when it beeped. She's hired! The beep would sound and she'd be off and running to get the laundry out. It's nice because bending over that far with this large of a stomach isn't very comfortable.
Today she wanted to be a rockstar...

Yesterday a Princess... she wanted to wear "the beautiful one" to Church. She told one of my young women that I made the dress. Thanks to Gymboree for the cute outfit!



2 comments:

C C & R said...

She is so cute! She'll be the best little helper when that new baby gets here. Thanks again for watching Jayne yesterday, it saved me!

Liz said...

Sydney is so adorable!! I definitely need to get Grace helping with laundry. What a great idea! I totally think Syd and Grace would be good friends. I wish we were closer, so we could have Syd over for a play date!