I realize it's been a while, I have been busy nesting... not much sleeping, but trying to. I don't know why, but every night when I wake up to go to the bathroom (which time, I know) it takes me hours sometimes to get back to sleep. It's not too fun, but it's part of the deal and I am getting really excited for this little guy to arrive.
So this post is a catch up on the fun things we've been doing the last little while.

Sydney and Great Grandma doing one of their favorite things... eating O
reos together. We can always count on Great Grandma to have treats for us.

We took Syd sledding for the first time, she loved it! Thanks Jon and Chelsie for lending us your saucer it's perfect for her age, we're going to have to find one for ourselves.

Jason is sporting his goatee which is leftover from his trip to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. He has a ton of pictures that he said he's going to post himself, so I will let him do that when he gets around to it. They had a blast though.

We took a couple of neighborhood boys to the
Skybox for lunch for their birthday. They are always so cute with Sydney and she thinks she's their same age, it's hilarious. When we got out of the car, the boys got out on the street side and I had Syd get out on the sidewalk side. She was very concerned for them and shouted, "But what about my guys?!?".
0 comments:
Post a Comment