
I don't know why he's crossing his eyes, but I think his little outfit is adorable so we needed a picture! We took him to sacrament meeting today - I just can't stand being home all of the time anymore. He did great, in fact I didn't even know he was there. Our good friends held him the whole time.

He's sort of smiling, Jason thinks the hat shows that he's going to be a golfer some day.

Here's the story, Sydney has had a TERRIBLE cold for several days and we were really worried about Jake catching it. So, Jason's mom took her for a couple of days and then she spent a couple of days at our house as well just sitting and watching movies so that she'd stay in one place and get some rest. After two days of doing so, this is the rat's nest that resulted... it was one interesting experience to comb it all out.

This is happy S
ydney because her nose has stopped running constantly.
1 comments:
I'm so sad we missed you at church. That little outfit is so cute!!
Post a Comment