Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swingset!



We are so happy to have a swingset! Sydney has really been enjoying the park so we decided it was time to get one. We don't have a "bucket" swing for her yet so she really likes swinging on her belly. I had to tear her away from it today because she was wet and cold from the snow. Yes, it snowed again we are ready for spring. Her smile says "thanks for taking so much time to put this together Dad!"

5 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! I stumbled upon your blog from Tyler Nelson's. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Britters and Parx said...

what's with the snow this past week? Spring PLEASE come!!!!!!
hope all is well!

Rob and Marseille said...

How fun...I better not show Christopher, he'll want to go to your house "right now"

Jessica Munk said...

I love having a swing set, it keeps Zac busy for a little while outside by himself..."by himself.." does that make me a bad mother?? :)

Joey said...

Brittany!

Hey, Tyler Nelson pointed me your way. Your family looks great. We look forward to keeping up with you all on your blog.