Thursday, April 17, 2008

Atlanta Cousins







Sydney and I just spent a week in Atlanta with my sister Tannen and her family. Her oldest daughter Hailey was a lot of fun for Syd to play with. The girls like the same things which is fun, but also created several problems. There was a lot of hitting, pushing, hair pulling, etc. over toys or someone touching the other girl's car seat... the list could go on and on. BUT, they did have a great time together and were sad to have it end. Sydney loved to hug and talk to her little cousin Julia or "baby Ju-ju" as she calls her.

We had so much fun and wish that we lived closer!

2 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

How is Tannen doing? I remember her! I remember one year she was a JC at girls camp and I just loved her! What are they up to?

Britters and Parx said...

Brit I am going private. Post your email to my going private post if your want to so that I can invite you! HOpe you are doing well!
Brit