I was wondering when some more pictures would come up! I am jealous of Syd's hair.. if only jordan would get some. her birthday is soon too, almost 2 crazy! we need to get together. come down ANYTIME!
HEY GIRL!!! We have been trying to find you. Brooke just called me tonight to tell me that she found you through Ligia's blog. You look great and I can't believe you have a little girl already. Let's stay in touch. Our blog is emilyanddanny.blogspot.com. You can find Brooke through there too.
3 comments:
I was wondering when some more pictures would come up! I am jealous of Syd's hair.. if only jordan would get some. her birthday is soon too, almost 2 crazy! we need to get together. come down ANYTIME!
Brit your little girl is so cute, just chillin' in a tea cup. And she looks so big..like a little girl now, not a toddler.
HEY GIRL!!! We have been trying to find you. Brooke just called me tonight to tell me that she found you through Ligia's blog. You look great and I can't believe you have a little girl already. Let's stay in touch. Our blog is emilyanddanny.blogspot.com. You can find Brooke through there too.
Emily
Post a Comment