Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The last couple of weeks...

Jason went in to get Syd out of bed one Saturday morning and there she was stark naked. She hadn't done it before and hasn't done it since (thank you!).

Sydney and cousin Christopher. My neice and her son came (yes I know that makes me a great aunt) from Provo to stay for a couple of days while her husband was on a boy's trip. The kids had fun and wore each other out.


My little helper. She loves to sweep.


Wahoo it's 80 degrees! We went to the park this morning and played with Grandma for a little while. Jason is out of town until tomorrow on business and last night I went and had dinner with his parents at their house. Afterward, I dropped them off at one of their cars and Sydney realized what was going on. She looked at them in my car and their car next to us and looked at me and said "bye Mom!". She had every intention of leaving with them instead of with me. She does like me sometimes, but not when the other option is Grandparents.

3 comments:

Callie said...

love the no diaper, i have been there, luckily there was only pee, i havea few good pictures with poop on their face, mainly Kailey, but still GROSS!

Brooke and Eric said...

1. when did you become a u of u fan
2. when did you grow up and have a child
3. how on earth did ligia find you and why haven't we spoken in years!!

Rob and Marseille said...

I love the picture of Christopher and Sidney. I forgot that you took pictures. Rob had our camera and he forgot to take pictures.