You're ecstatic that you now have a full freezer in the garage. Jason and Lincoln went and picked this up for me today and I am so looking forward to having the extra space in the refrigerator's freezer. I no longer have to literally "stuff" food in to fit. AND the greatest thing is we will now keep the popsicles (or if you are Sydney they are pociples and I don't correct her because it's too cute) in the big freezer so Syd can't help herself to them whenever she likes. That is the downfall of having a refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom... otherwise I love it.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
2 comments:
It's the small things in life. I remember I felt the same way to have a washer and dryer in our house and to have an apartment washer...(I know we can't use the sink at the same time, but hey...as long as I don't have to wash the dishes:-). It's fun to read your blog. Sydney is so cute and growing up so fast!
I can't wait to get one of those either!! If only I had a garage.
Post a Comment