Me and my little brother Trevor. He's getting married in July... in fact if anyone knows someone who is looking for a place to live in Provo, the guy who was supposed to buy his contract fell through, so he has to sell it soon!
Ok, so Syd had to try everything on that she got for her birthday, so this is outfit #3 from grandma and she had to wear it! I can't believe she's already two!

9 comments:
I can't believe Trevor is getting married! WOW! Tell him congrats!!!
looks like a fun party...how was your birthday? I read an interesting book (for me, somewhat self-diagnosing) I've been meaning to tell you about, might remind you of your pre-nursing school days...call me or I'll call you sometime to tell you about it.
why wasnt i invited! punk
Brit, you look great!! Are you coming to Callie's shower?
Wow--I haven't seen you since Katie's wedding when Syd was just a baby. Time passes so quickly. It is great to see what you are up to.
I love that Sydney's a girly girl and had to try on all of her new clothes. She and my Grace would get along beautifully. Next time In Salt Lake we'll have to set up a playdate!
Hey Brittany! This is Jenn "Jones"--remember AP Bio together? I saw your name from Brittany and Brandon's website. So neat to see what you're up to. Sydney is adorable!
It is so fun to hear from you! I can't believe that Sydney is 2. That means I haven'really seen you (except once at South Towne)in that time frame. I am glad that you have a blog. Can I put you on our link list? I love that you have a freezer. When we get a house, I want one too. Very handy to have. Crazily! Good to hear from you. Keep in touch!
We live on Oahu, about 20 min outside of Honolulu. Let me know if you come!
Post a Comment