This week in SLC it's been at least 90 degrees everday. All I have to say is hooray for AC. Let's be honest, I am not the best at blogging often, but I do read everyone else's blog on a regular basis. So, I am going to work on posting more often. There are a few of you out there who are awesome and I love to look at your blogs because there's always something new. You know who you are... Liz, Katie, etc. My neice and nephew Lillian and Holden playing in the sprinkler with the neighbor kid.
Sydney decided to strip down since she wasn't wearing her bathing suit.
Sydney discovered the best part of running through sprinklers... getting warm on the pavement. She loved it!
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
4 comments:
So cute!
did we even get a spring? I think it straight from winter to summer! How are you guys/??? WE really should double, or even triple sometime (with Emily Dougall and her boy =) Keep the posts coming!
how fun...we did that for mother's group today.
Thank you for being thankful for a/c! I hope to have it in my house soon!! Sprinklers are the best, and Sydney is a doll! Keep the posts up. I love keeping up with you!
Post a Comment