Sydney and I went with her Grandma (Jason's mom) to Disneyland last week. It was a girl's trip and we had a blast. We spent most of 4 days in Southern California and really enjoyed the warm weather. Sydney is really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse these days and Cinderella so we were hoping she'd enjoy herself. When we went to see the characters, Syd got scared and clung to us. She did warm up to Cinderella and had fun seeing her... I sure hope so at least, the wait was quite long (thanks for waiting Grandma). She really like the Dumbo ride and the Teacups because they didn't go into the dark. For some reason, every time we were on a ride that went inside a structure, she slumped down into her seat. During the Pirates of the Carribean ride, I held her when she got scared and then assumed she had fallen asleep. I layed her down in my arms and she continued to sleep. As soon as the boat went out into daylight, her eyes popped open and she sat up... she totally faked it. Pam and I were dying, who knew a 22 month old could come up with fake sleeping. Syd cracks me up.
We went to the beach and played in the sand a couple of the days and went swimming in the hotel swimming pool. It was so nice to be in the warm weather again. We are getting really antsy for summer. It has been good weather this week which has been fun to get outdoors.
Currently Sydney is trying to avoid a nap while in her crib yelling. She keeps hearing the sounds of kids outside as they play across the street and she yells "WHAT?!" back. It's hilarious
I took the video camera to California, so I will have to get some of Grandma's pictures to post from our trip.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
5 comments:
How fun!!! I have been seeing all of the commercials and advertisements for Disneyland and it makes me want to go...I love that place! I also LOVE California! I want to move there! Hopefully soon. =) How are you?
Brittany
Hey Brittany! It was great hearing from you! I can't believe it's been 6 years. It sometimes seems high school was just yesterday. Your family looks adorable! Did you ever think you would end up living in Utah? How do you guys like Sandy? Anyways... It looks like you had fun in Disneyland. We'll have to keep in touch. :-)
Tyler
hey it's brittany call, england i suppose. how are things going? i just saw your name on tyler nelson's blog, looks like you guys are doing dandy, hopefully that's the case
i miss you guys!! Sydney must be so big now!! :) Well, i'll be seeing you soon!! I fly to Utah on the 24th. I'll have to figure something out with you guys for sure :)
How fun! Sorry we missed seeing you guys wednesday...it was a long day. Christopher really wants to go back to your house because it was so much fun! I wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment