We've decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog our lives so that all of our family and friends accross the world can see what we're up to. We currently live in Utah where Jason works and I hang out with Syd. We didn't get a Christmas card out this past year, partly because we were in Mexico the week before Christmas so here is my pathetic attempt to make up for the lack of a Christmas card. This is from our trip and the most recent picture of all of us together. Like I said, we're new at this, so give us some time to figure it all out and we'll get a bit more creative. We hope life finds all of you well and welcome an update on your families.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
5 comments:
Hello England family, had to check out the new blog so I could see the pics of your little cutie girl! She's adorable!
Take care!
Jenn S
Berwick, NS
Welcome to the bandwagon. Its pretty fun, and it mixes up the stay-at-home mom biz.
Jess
themunkfamily.wordpress.com
Holy crap, you hae a kid already?!?!?
Brit! Hi! I am glad that you found me! How are you? Long time no talk! HOw long have you been living in Utah? We live in South Weber, right past Lagoon. What's new?
Brit
Hey Brittany, here's our blog address, if you didn't already know.
http://robandmarseillestephenson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment