The last 6 weeks have really flown by but have been action packed. I had youth conference then girl's camp followed by an awesome weekend of a Call sibling family reunion. Sydney and Jake have been spoiled to spend serious amounts of time at Grandma's house.
Pictures will follow at some point. My pregnant belly is getting quite 'huge' if you ask Jake... and currently my children are eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.
Sydney begins school in less than 2 weeks which has me a bit startled. The whole idea of her being gone from 8:30am to 4pm brings feelings of sadness and concern that she is growing up so fast and soon she will have her driver's license. I do take solace in knowing she hasn't even lost her first tooth yet, but she is quite excited that one of her teeth is for sure wiggly.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
1 comments:
i had a hard time w/christopher starting both kindy & first grade. I'm not sure if 2nd was easier for me (like I didn't give it a second thought) because I know his teacher (she's in our ward & I work w/her in primary) or because he's already been gone all day or because I have a baby to take care of in addition to a 3 yr old.
I feel (felt) your pain ;)
Post a Comment