We are thrilled to announce we are expecting! This is a 12 week shot of our little peanut. Everything appears to be going well - I am about 14 weeks along and due Dec 15th - ish. That date is still changing upon each ultrasound.
We have sincerely appreciated the love and support through our pregnancy challenges in the past year. I know several of you are still fighting your own battles in trying to get babies here. If I know about you, I am praying for you.
Sydney's reaction was very sweet when we told her. Her response was a squeal and then she said 'I have been waiting for this day!' Jake quickly moved on to talk about the napkin holder on the table. Jason asked him if he heard what I had said and he responded 'yeah, baby'.
Sydney then went to canvas the neighborhood telling everyone she could see.
7 comments:
I am in tears. So happy for you!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. You've been in our prayers. We will be thrilled to meet the new England next time we get out your way. Hope you haven't been too sick, Brittany.
Yay! Can't wait for Baby England!
Congratulations! That is very exciting news!
Wow! I am beyond thrilled for you! How wonderful!
i love it. cute reactions and big congrats!!
congrats! I love your kids' reactions!
Post a Comment