Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whose daughter is she?

Jason put the kids to bed tonight while I was at a wedding reception.  When I got home he asked me if I think Sydney is more like me or more like him.  I told him probably me.  He agreed based on this story:

During her prayers, Sydney asked to 'please bless everyone who doesn't have a house to live in, that they can find a house and get it at a good price'. 

First of all, this makes my heart swell because she is concerned about people who don't have a warm place to live. 

Secondly, it makes me proud that our 5 year old understands frugality.

5 comments:

Katie Perkes said...

A frugalista in the making! I love it! Way to train them young while they are still mold-able... that's the way to do it.

KellySummer said...

hahahahahaha so good

C C & R said...

Only from your child...

Rob and Marseille said...

haha awesome!

Laura- with an italian accent said...

HA! that's hilarious!! You have such adorable children!! :)