Thursday, March 15, 2012

Out of Hibernation

Although we have had a mild winter, the recent 60 degree weather makes me feel like we are able to emerge from our ant hills.  I love how the neighborhood kids are out and ready play together each afternoon.  After a long day of working outside on Saturday we decided to have a fire and s'mores.  My favorite part was how much fun the kids were having.  Sydney was so content she said 'this is the best day ever'.  I love those days.


(We were missing the Irishs)


And with the wind - a - blowing we have gotten some kites out.  Yay for spring.

1 comments:

Laura- with an italian accent said...

Fun! we were out of hibernation for about a week last week. I wore sandals to work yesterday, came out, and it was snowing! ugh. It was great while it lasted though driving with the windows down, shorts, non frozen water in the pool haha.
You guys should come visit!