In Spokane, Ashley found a great children's museum. We spent hours there and all of us were occupied.
Sydney spent 90% of her time in the craft room. This girl loves her crafts. I need to get more crafting things together at the house for her. She's so creative.
Sydney made hats for several of us. This baby pig is the one she made for Mckay. He is adorable.
She and I did chalk on construction paper drawings. I hadn't ever thought of doing that, it looked really cool on dark paper. Sydney insisted on hanging my picture up with the rest of the children's.
Jake thoroughly enjoyed the water table. So did Jason, Nate, and Kent. Those boys and their toys.
Now if I could just install one of these at my house... it would keep Jake busy for hours.
Grandma and Mckay.
Sydney and Mckay showing off thier hats.
0 comments:
Post a Comment