Thursday, August 18, 2011

Visitors Round Two: The Haymores

A few days before Jeff's family left (and took those adorable twins home), Tannen called to tell me Richard's grandmother who lives here was quite sick and was expected to pass away soon.  It's one of those situations where she's been sick and frail for some time so it was for the best.  So, with that in mind, I got to be really excited for their family to come.  They arrived the day after Jeff's family left.  We've been having a party.


I guess I only took pictures on one day... not my best idea but it'll have to do.  Water party in the backyard.  Jake must have been sleeping because he's the only one missing.




 This is Hailey riding the waves. 


Julia or 'ju-ju' as she's called here.  Is surprised at how cold the water can be!







Miss Claire - as cute as always.  The poor girl is getting hit in the back with some chilly water.



This is my favorite picture of the week.  Jake is wearing some sweet driving (gardening) gloves and Claire is sporting some of the goggles that the girls gave Sydney.  She wore them all day.  It was hilarious.


Just in case you needed a close-up.  Yes, the plastic film protector is still on the goggles.  She didn't seem to mind.

1 comments:

C C & R said...

I'm pretty sure this post should be titled: Visitors Round 37! And I'm glad you had fun with them but I'm also glad they are gone so I can have my one friend back again!