The first round of visitors was my brother Jeff's family who live in Oregon. We refer to them as 'the dentist' to neighbors and friends who try to keep up with who is who in my family.
These two cats are Thomas and Eleanor. They are adorable. I want to keep them. They are the youngest of my brothers brood of 6 children. A side note about twins. HOLY COW they are a lot of work. I am not sure how my sister in law is sane. Kudos to you Natalie for being a mother of 6 children, the last of which are twins. Shiesh.
They were all in town for the wedding of Natalie's brother. Yay for us!
They were all in town for the wedding of Natalie's brother. Yay for us!
Eleanor has things figured out already. She places her feet on Thomas' belly and is saying 'a little help here? my feet could use some attention.'
Thomas' response is to eat them, it's kind of like a foot massage, right? Did I mention that I want to keep them?
Their very proud older brother Henderson. He's hilarious and is always willing to talk.
Sydney and Malena. These two had so much fun together. They are just a few months apart in age, but Sydney has giant genes and Malena has my side of the family's tiny genes so they are slightly different in size.
Sydney and Malena were very excited to slumber party in Syd's room until the 3rd evening when Malena announced that she didn't want to sleep there anymore because Sydney talks too much. Truth be told, Sydney was in trouble several times the night before for getting out of bed and not settling down. Sydney's response to Malena was: 'I'll zip my lips'. Malena didn't buy it. She was out. Syd was sad but we convinced her that it was probably for the best since Malena had a cold.
Jason's proof that I was actually here during the festivus. As I was fixing Jake's little lunch bag. That is a serious concentration face.
2 comments:
adorable children!
cuties! how fun!
Post a Comment