Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jake conversations

This morning Jake and I are having a great opportunity to hang out.  It's 10am and Sydney is still asleep!  We flew back from Hawaii the night before last on a red eye so she's adjusting.  I am letting this girl sleep until she can't sleep any longer.  Although I will wake her about 11:30 to get her to school if need be. 

So - Hawaii was amazing.  Pictures to follow.

Jake this morning: "Mom, we go beach?" 
M: "Sorry Jake the beach is in Hawaii, not here."
J: "We go car?"
M: "You want to go to the beach in the car?"
J: "Yes, in Honda"
I had to crack up, such a great conversation for this little guy.

Just moments ago he picked up a ball point pen and saw a stack of papers he knows he shouldn't touch.  "I color 2 minutes?"  I couldn't resist.

1 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

cute! he's growing up