Do you ever have the feeling as you are walking around the house in the morning that there is just no end in sight? Every room I walk in today has something that needs to be done. Bathroom needs to be cleaned, sheets need to be washed, clothes need to be folded, craft supplies need to be cleaned up (which syd will do but needs some serious encouragement), carpets to be vacuumed, dishes to be done... you get the picture.
It doesn't help that the one year old is HOWLING because I won't let him use the knife to slice cheese. And he throws a fit anytime I get near him trying to get him dressed. He is currently chewing on an inch thick piece of cheese because that's all that was left of the block and I won't let him cut it.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome! I feel that way constantly right now. Hopefully you got a few things checked off the list!
Always.... I always feel that way ;0)... You guys are awesome and I loved your Christmas card!
Post a Comment