Sydney asked me to come to school with her a couple of weeks ago and has been asking since, so Grandma (thank you!) watched Jake so I could spend the afternoon at Newcastle. Sydney loves school. So do I. It's fabulous.
Syd has been talking about her new friend at school, Maverick. And she had a look in her eyes when she talked about him. I got to meet Maverick at school and watched as she pushed her best friend out of the way so Maverick could stand by her. Not cool Sydney. We had a talk about that. Anyway, the best part was during story time Syd was sitting by Maverick on the carpet and I saw her grab his hand. Aren't we a little young for this?!? Thankfully Maverick exclaimed "what are you doing, I don't like that". Phew. Then he told her she has germs.
That was 2 days ago, she isn't giving up on him. She is currently drawing him a picture and it most definitely has a heart above his name. I don't really know if I can handle all of the boy drama in the future.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
3 comments:
I am cracking up right now! I even had to read it to Clark because I think it's so funny! At least the girl knows what she wants!!!!
lol! I love helping out in christopher's class to see what the other kids are like
that is too funny!!!! Jordan will soemtimes say she has a boyfriend and then like 10 min later be like, "uh,Kailey, who is my boyfriend again?" but no hand holding and love notes! that is seriously funny dwai!
Post a Comment