The kids and I went to the festival of trees with Jason's mom this year and had a fabulous time. Jake got his first face painting (it was really a rub on tattoo on his face). The sweet lady doing it had no clue what she was doing and it took forever. He got pretty tired of the whole thing.
Sydney loved the crafts that she could do while we were there.
Jake all bedazzled with his reindeer hat.
I really loved the festival of trees, this is the first time I've been here in Sandy. It was amazing to look through the trees and see people's stories and the amazing people who are in the world. I could have spent hours walking through there sobbing as I read about loved ones lost. I am grateful for this time of year when I take a little more time to reflect on the things that matter most to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment