Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

This year, I’ve decided to be more proactive with my Christmas cards. In my research, this Shutterfly.com has some amazingly cute cards. I haven’t really done them before, but I figure I am almost 30 years old and I need to get a handle on this one simple thing. Check them out; I think you’ll find one that you and your family will love.


This is the link for the different cards you can choose: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery and right now they are 20% off. This is the link for specifically Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

They have some incredibly adorable cards that have room for several pictures per card. Now I just have to decide which ones to use. I really like how many options they have to customize the card I want. If I can just get this done before Christmas comes, that’ll really amaze me.

Another thing that I love to use as Christmas gifts are their photo calendars. Last year I made one for each of the grandparents and they have loved them. If you’re in need of a great Christmas gift, check out this link http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars you’ll love it!

0 comments: