My sister Angie and her family recently moved from Germany to Tampa so we decided it was time to visit them. Tannen and her family drove (yes holy cow) down from Chicago to spend the week as well. It was a party. All of the adults had free 'give a day, get a day' Disney ticket so we just bought tickets for the girls and hit up the magic kingdom.
All of the little ones, Angie's kids were somewhere but didn't jump in this one.
The sisters!
I love this picture, the three princesses at disney together.
This was the best! Our family is in love with Toy Story and Jake and Syd were Woody and Jessie for Halloween so when Sydney saw Jessie she was ecstatic. But when Jessie took their hands and danced with them for 5 minutes in the parade, they were in heaven. I don't know why Jessie chose them because there were tons of kids trying to get to her, but it was fabulous.
Disney was great although I haven't ever been on a saturday and it was busier than I could imagine. The wait times were long, but the most difficult part was people packed everywhere. We only got to ride about 10 rides because it was so packed. That and we did a little child swappy so the adults could ride a few as well. It was fabulous to be at Disney with cousins.
0 comments:
Post a Comment