Okay, so the post about Shutterfly Christmas cards was just so I could get 50 free Christmas cards! Right now if you do a few things you can end up with 50 free Christmas cards and free shipping for them. That's an excellent deal if I may say so myself.
Here's how... go here and sign up:
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
they will email you the information and then you'll do your blogging part.
To add free shipping to your order (if you place it by Nov 22nd), go here http://www.tellafriend.shutterfly.com/spreadholidayspirit and add your husbands and your other emails if you have any and anyone else to total up to 5 people. Then you will get free shipping on your orders and they will get free shutterfly gifts. So, if you send it to another one of your emails, you end up with a free gift and the free shipping. You just have to add the special codes to your account.
If you really know me, then you know I love a good deal and there you are!
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment