
Rachel and Laurel
Stahr, the little sisters that I never had, came to visit us for the weekend. They are the younger sisters of my best friend growing up and so it's just like family to have them come stay. We had a blast all together and I look forward to you guys coming back!! Sydney misses her "friends"!

We got Syd a Book of Mormon reader and she loves to read her scriptures. She is very excited about them and really enjoys looking at the pictures of people. It's hilarious, she always comments that the guys aren't wearing any shirts.

We all went to the Jazz game on Saturday night... too bad the
Stahr girls couldn't see a better showing of the team. But, nonetheless, we had a good time. As always, Syd had a fun time cheering - go Jazz!
3 comments:
They have turned into such beautiful woman!
christopher calls the lamanites "naked" because they aren't wearing shirts.
Hey Jason,
You know, you no longer have to refer to yourself as "Elder England". The Jazz, really? I thought I converted you to any other team besides the Jazz... By the sound of your post, it appears that the Jazz lost that game (nothing new). Things are well here, just working at Carleton University. Send me an e-mail sometime.
Post a Comment