
This was Christmas morning at our house. I posted this picture because I am extremely proud of the fact that Jason's mom and I made those stockings last year. It's probably the most crafty thing I have ever done... thanks Pam!

Christmas Eve we went to go see Santa at the mall. We ended up waiting for 2 1/2 hours to see him, but we had a fun time together. We took turns in line and Sydney enjoyed a
carousel ride, we had a little Subway sandwich picnic and Sydney got to see Santa. Although it was fun, we won't wait until Christmas eve to do that again.
3 comments:
I LOVE the stockings! So cute. I bet Sydney loves her baby doll stroller and accessories. Grace uses her stroller all the time. What a great gift idea! Also, you are a very cute pregnant woman.
Happy Holidays! December is so crazy that I haven't had time to check blogs much. I can't believe how big Sydney is! You'll have to let us know when your little man makes his debut! We miss you guys!
I love those stockings!
Post a Comment