Kylee, Sydney, and Payne the three kids on our street that are around the same age. This is at our ward's Trunk or Treat. We had dinner and a carnival in the church then...

Went outside to Trunk or Treat. Since I am the
YW President and the youth are in charge of the carnival, Jason and his parents took her around the trunk or treat while we cleaned up. After it was over, Syd kept walking up to people she knew and sat on the ground in front of them proceeding to unpack her pumpkin one
piece of candy at a time saying "look what I got". It was pretty funny.

Another shot of the dynamic duo
Kylee and Syd.
2 comments:
Sydney is so cute! You are so nice about the tickets for tomorrow. I don't think we will be able to go though. Tomorrow is a crazy day. Thank you for the offer. Mike gets tickets through work once in a while so hopefully our turn will come before the baby comes. It might be kindof hard after..How are you feeling? When is your little guy due to come?
Hey guys! We miss you!!!! How are you doing? I've looked for you on facebook and I'm so glad I happened across you on Libby's blog. Our blog is gandaballard.blogspot.com. We should get together sometime! We would love to see you!
Post a Comment