
Last night we enjoyed a fire in the backyard! I love fall evenings when it's cool enough to have a fire but not we aren't freezing to death. These are our good friends the
Irish's who we have family home evening with each week (for the most part). It's really fun to do together and it motivates us to make sure we have it.

And me making milkshakes this weekend for our friends. I thought I'd throw this in here because I haven't shown off the belly yet.

This was at Mission Reunion this weekend. It's another perk to having General Conference. We get to see old friends and our Mission President. The baby bump is there, it's just an odd angle!
5 comments:
Look at that cute baby bump! So exciting!
You are so cute! I miss you. I might be in Utah in December ( the beginning). I would love to see you!!!!
so you look to good to be pregnant! i wish i looked that cute!
that ittle baby bump is pretty cute!
So that is pretty funny that you..the England's, hang out with the Irish's...
I love bon fires!!
Oh, I wish I could have been there. Sister Gurney!!!!! Cute bump:-)
Post a Comment