
Since our roof was as old as I am, it was time for a new layer of shingles. Jason and his dad spent a TON of time up there over a 4 day period. I think they can both walk normally again, but it was touch and go for a while. Roofing is hard on the body especially if you're not used to doing it.

Jason's brother Nate and his buddy Justin... thanks for all of your help! There are many who helped us over the process and we really appreciate it.

The new shingles are in the picture to the left, the old stuff you can see was in bad shape.

Grandma (Jason's Mom) was here everyday to play with Syd so she'd be happy while I was the pizza and drink lady. I can't imagine not having a Grandma so close. She is my saving grace several times a week. Jason even let me get up there and help him on the last day since we were running out of daylight.

Our new roof! It looks great and now we can rest easy when the winter weather arrives! Jason worked hard and I am so grateful that he has the work ethic to get something like this done.
3 comments:
What a good, hands-on hubby. It's nice having a Mr. Fix-It...they're cheap!
Your roof looks really good, and good job to all of you for getting it done so fast.
About the blog list, all you have to do is login and click "layout" (or "customize" up at the top if you're looking at your actual blog page), then click "add a gadget" on the page elements page and it's the first one, called blogroll.
Looks like a big job!!
It looks great though!
Post a Comment