Brittany is normally the blogger, but since this was my trip, I get to do it. A few weeks ago my father and I finally took the golf trip of a lifetime...Pebble Beach, California, the #1 public course in the world. We have talked about doing this together for 10 years, and we finally did it. It was awesome... We played 3 courses in 3 days (Carmel Valley, Spyglass Hill, Pebble Beach) and had a great time. Here are a few photos from the trip...
First hole, first day, first par...great way to start the trip!
Surprisingly cold for California in July...but I loved it.
Quite the drop from this elevated tee...
Hit the green or forget it! Dad hit the green...I forgot it...
One of the gorgeous tree-lined fairways of Spyglass Hill
New respect for the pros with every hole...
The approach to this par 5 was incredible; water, sand...very intimidating!
The Grand Finale - Day 3 at Pebble Beach!
Lengthy #2 at Pebble...Sand anyone?
Tee box at #6...wow.
The famous #7 at Pebble.
You can see my tee shot in the long stuff. My approach shot has sand if I go short, sand if I go left, sand if I go long, and the flippin ocean if I go right...I ended up taking sand long...sheesh.
Honestly, what do they expect me to do here...?
Gorgeous 18th hole at Pebble. I parred this one, including 2 sand shots, so I was thrilled with the end of the trip. A par to begin the trip, and a par to end the trip. (We won't talk about what happened in between...) It was just an awesome trip.
1 comments:
I am glad you got to have the trip of your lifetime. Love you!!
Post a Comment