Well - that's our great news. I am 15 weeks pregnant and we're having a boy. At the beginning of this pregnancy we learned that I have some interesting issues with my uterus and so I have already had 3 ultrasounds with this baby. Today's showed that the baby is doing well and that he has plenty of room to move around in. We're thrilled to have a boy and excited for Sydney to have a playmate.
Mike and Libby Brown
7 years ago
6 comments:
The score's even now. Congrats!!
Yay!!! Is that why I saw you at IHC? Hmmm...:) Congratulations to you all. You will love having a boy. I am so glad I have one, but am hoping this time around it will be a girl. I know how it is about being on a trip together. As much as you love your baby, it is good to spend time alone too! How are you feeling? So happy for you guys! Again, congrats!
How fun to have one of each!
Brittany..that is completely understandable. I know how being in the 'danger zone' is and fully respect you not telling me then. Even though we are in the 5 month range, anything still can happen and that is scary. We were the same way with announcing though. Even when we did, it was still a little weird. How exciting! Have you thought of names for the little guy?
Congratulations...one of each huh? That will be great for Sydney! Any names yet?
Yeah for boys! Congrats, I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment