Wednesday, April 20, 2011

St Louis


Last week I went ALONE to St. Louis to visit my best friend since preschool for her 30th birthday.  It was fabulous.  Fabulous to have some time childless and fabulous because she and I have so much fun together.

We went to the arch and it was fairly amazing.  It is HUGE and we decided to go up in it to the top.

Benjamin, Claire, and Emily in the little egg tram we took to the top of the arch.

St. Louis Cardinals Stadium as seen from the arch. 

And on the other side, the Mississippi.

Benjamin taking a look.

All 4 of us.

Another view of the arch.  I was amazed at how thin it is yet we could go up in it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is so great that you did this!

Rob and Marseille said...

That is thin! So fun that you could go visit Emily-and childless too!

Callie said...

so fun! so you coming here for my 30th???