Monday, April 25, 2011

For Callie - Brooke's Shower

One of my old roommates Brooke is having a baby!  We haven't really talked in years so it was great to be able to chat with her at her shower.  Seriously great.


Brooke and her good friend Emily. 



 Evidence that she's actually pregnant.  By the end of the night, Emily and I decided that we could have been good friends.  Too bad I was on my mission when she became friends with my old roommates.

2 comments:

Becky Macbeth said...

Sure glad Callie requested that! I loved seeing pictures of you guys again! Brings back some great memories!

Callie said...

so fun!!! i love it, I am jealous I wasnt there! I actually talked to her last night. FYI she is being induced today at noon... thats in like 15 min. Thanks for the post. miss you guys, and I love the pictures of syd dance partying it up. it reminds me of us at the miller...