Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stylish

I have to be honest, I don't feel like the most stylish person in the world nor do I care to be.  But, every once in a while I find myself in possession of something that makes me feel stylish when I wear it.  This is it, but this is not my torso, it's my sister in law's.  She's the one who makes these puppies.  If you're interested, her blog is on my bloglist... it's "Handmade by Jessica".  She made one for me - this grey one in fact and I am in love with it.

3 comments:

Me said...

I am in love with them too... I was so jealous when you wore it at church.

KellySummer said...

haha, i just saw the name of this post and new it was going to be about the scarf. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How sweet. I just stumbled across this post. Glad you love your scarf! PS. You are to stylish...I love your look.