Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boy drama

Syd was sad today when I picked her up from preschool. I asked her what the deal was and she didn't want to talk about it. She said 'I'll take care of it Mom'. I have to be honest it made me a little sad, she didn't want to tell me about it. Once we got home she told Payne that she'd talk to him about it. Payne was very sweet and willing to listen. She said 'Payne he (he being Maverick the crush from school) BROKE MY HEART'. I was listening outside of her room of course and just had to laugh. Where does she get that from? I assume television. Anyway, Payne was so nice he said 'then he broke my heart too'. Way to be a support Payne, you're going to be a fabulous rebound boyfriend I can already tell.

0 comments: