Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lots of laughs on the slopes

In a freak aligning of the planets, we ended up with some passes to Solitude, so I invited a couple of friends. Jason was there although he was the one taking the photo. He had 3 dates... creepy! Thanks for the fun time ladies, who knew snowboarding was so funny?

I know this is totally cheesy but since I go snowboarding about twice a year and only when I'm not pregnant I was really proud of myself that I got back into a bit of a groove. Yeah for flying!


4 comments:

Katie said...

That's not cheesy, that is awesome!

C C & R said...

Loved it!

Callie said...

jealous! i want to go, although last time I attempted air, someone follwed me and slammed into my head (cough cough Britt) maybe i still am scared! I've been scarred for life!

Britters and Parx said...

That picture of you boarding is so cool! Yeah for you! My husband owns a ski store and sadly I have not been snowboarding ONCE this year! Pathetic! =)Fun seeing you the other day at the Jazz game!