Friday, January 29, 2010

Howdy Howdy Howdy

Jake's first birthday was on Thursday and it was all Woody!

Grandma got Jake these woody PJ's which we all love! Aren't they hilarious?!? It looks like he's doing the funky chicken here.

Syd's Woody doll that Grandpa won her at disneyland, and Jake's new Woody from his birthday. Grandma and Grandpa are the best!


After all of the gifts were opened, Sydney started organizing them around Jake. I wish she'd organize her own toys.



Sydney was opening his gift, so he screamed.




But Syd was really excited to be opening a firetruck, even though Jake was howling.



Happy Birthday Jake







7 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe he is one!

Ligia said...

happy birthday little man! I'm LOVING those pj's!!

Bryce & Nicole said...

So cute! I love the pjs as well.

Becky Macbeth said...

No Way! You have 2 kids!!! Crazy! Thanks for blog-stalking me - it's so exciting to see what you're up to. And, if only we'd kept in better touch, I could have seen you on your trip to CA! Bummer! Adorable family!

Liz said...

Those pjs are hilarious!! Happy Birthday Jake!

Liz said...

Those pjs are hilarious!! Happy Birthday Jake!

melmommy said...

Those PJ's ROCK! Holy Cow your boy is cute. Can you believe our boys are already one? Crazy how fast time goes when you're having fun.

Happy Birthday Jake!