No she's not sleeping off a hangover. She's been sick all weekend and today I thought was feeling much better. She woke up at 7:30 this morning and after I gave her benadryl she got tired. I told her to go to the bathroom and she threw a fit so I closed the door and several seconds later she was asleep on the floor. Gross I know but I moved her to her bed.
Lately I have been telling our friends stories about the funny things Syd says and my friend keeps telling me that I should be writing these things down. AND Liz posted a blog the other day about the funny things Grace says so, I decided it's time.
So the other day we were all eating a plate of nachos and Syd wanted some so she got up at the counter to get a bite and Jason pulled it away from her to be funny. Syd got this scowl on her face and said (with her hands on her hips) "what the heck is going on?!?" I have no idea where she got that, but it was hilarious.
On Monday Jason was out of town on business so the three of us went up to his mom's to have homemade cafe rio pork, DELICIOUS! There were a bunch of fighter jets circling overhead practicing for the air show and they were quite loud. Of course we had to go watch them and one time they came over Syd yelled "holy shoot". I about peed my pants and I'm not even the one potty training. It sounds terrible because you mess up that "shoot" and it's not so nice, but we were dying.
I know this is the sort of stuff I'll want to remember later so I will be better at recording this. Have a great day everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment